Family swim classes offered at the following location on Saturdays:
Need help? View the registration instructions.
Come laugh, smile and enjoy pool time with our family and yours! Family swim is a great way to have fun as a family and see all the great things your child is learning in the water.
- Family Swim is offered only to active members swimming in the current session. It is $10.00 a person for 60 minutes of swim, or $25 per family.
- There is always a lifeguard/instructor for family swim. However, children at a swim level of parent/child, transition, 1 or 2 must have a parent in the pool with them as well. Children at a swim level of 3 or higher must have a parent on the pool deck at all times but ALL parents are welcome to join in the fun.
- You must hold your spot for Family Swim by signing up in our customer portal. This can be done ANY time before Family Swim actually starts and your NJAC account will be billed at the time of sign up (payment can not be given at the pool).
- Family swim can be used as a makeup for your child as long as your absence has been documented through our website and you have signed up for Family Swim. It is only free of charge to the student who missed the class.
- Our Family Swim is located at The College of Saint Elizabeth on Saturdays.